A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indroneil Mukerji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mukerji
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mukerji Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indroneil Mukerji, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukerji graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Mukerji has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Hospital Center
- Zucker Hillside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indroneil Mukerji MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Indroneil Mukerji practice?
- Dr. Indroneil Mukerji has 1 office location.
Dr. Indroneil Mukerji practices Psychiatry near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Psychiatrists.