A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indu Gopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Indu Gopal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indu Gopal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopal graduated from Tirunelveli Medical College.
Dr. Gopal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Centra State Medical Center,Freehold Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indu Gopal MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Indu Gopal practice?
- Dr. Indu Gopal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Indu Gopal practices Internal Medicine near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Howell, NJ.
See Freehold Internists.