inactive

• Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2015
Simply the Best
There are few people in this world that care unconditionally for others--let alone doctors who see thousands of patients in their lifetime. Dr. Lal goes beyond the traditional scope of what it means to be a doctor and provides a service and peace of mind that is unmatched, unchallenged, and unequivocally the best around. Dr. Lal was with my parents when I was born, and many years later still treats and helps me. There is no doubt in my mind about the quality, service, and compassion of Dr. Lal.

February 27th, 2014
love her!
I love Dr Lal she saved my life when I was 3 weeks old my whole family went to her along as I did till I was 16 now that I have my first child he goes to her as well my co workers Nd their children go to her she is amazing very personable easy going caring all the wonderful things you could hope for :)

July 13th, 2013
Mr.
I moved out of Poughkeepsie an year ago and we miss the care provided by Ms.Lal for both my daughters since ther birth, (aged 7 & 14 now). Great staff & special kuddos to Linda who has the hsitory of patients in her finger tips !!

August 1st, 2012
Dr. Lal is excellent. She is wonderful with her patients. My children like going to visit her and think she is nice and funny. She makes them feel at ease. She not only asks you, the parent, but she also addresses the child and asks them questions about their health. I have recommended Dr. Lal to all of my friends.

June 4th, 2012
Always great care from the time both my children were born till well into their teens. Caring and compassionate. Easy to get appointment. Never rushed to get to other patients. So thankful for her care over 18 years.

February 9th, 2010
After relocating from California we were lucky to find Dr. Lal. She has proven to be a caring professional Dr. It has been 4 years and both my daughter and I love her.

October 5th, 2009
She is wonderful!
I brought my son to her after the large prestigious pediatric group we had been going to continued to fail to address his continual gut-wrenching pain. Dr. Lal was caring and gave me confidence that we would find a reason for his pain (which we ultimately did). This was 9 years ago, and I have continued to be impressed with her expertise, caring, and the way in which she interacts with the patient (my children)--and also how she has very frank discussions with them about adolescent issues, etc. (including screening for depression).I recommend her highly!!!!

September 25th, 2009