A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indu Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Indu Malik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Malik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Regional Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indu Bala Malik MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Indu B. Malik practice?
- Dr. Indu Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Indu Malik practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Fulton, KY.
See Fulton Primary Care Doctors and Fulton General Practitioners.