A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indu Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Indu Malik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Malik Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Malik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Regional Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indu Bala Malik MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Indu B. Malik practice?
- Dr. Indu Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Indu Malik practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Fulton, KY.
See Fulton Family Physicians and Fulton Primary Care Doctors.