A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indu Mirchandani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Indu Mirchandani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirchandani
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mirchandani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indu Mirchandani, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirchandani graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra.
Dr. Mirchandani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
- Bergen Pines County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indu C Mirchandani MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Indu C. Mirchandani practice?
- Dr. Indu Mirchandani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Indu Mirchandani practices Psychiatry near Paramus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Montclair, NJ.
See Paramus Psychiatrists.