Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  The worst Dr. I have ever seen  |  show details
May 14th, 2014

I'm in tears right now because working with Dr. Partha is not only frustrating but also hurtful. I practically had to beg to have someone explain my test results to me. What I finally got was someone with no medical experience repeating words written by Dr. Partha. If I have a question I then have to wait until that person speaks to Dr. Partha and then responds to me (only after leaving messages and trying to track them down). Don't waste your time. She doesn't care and can't be bothered to do more than ask a few questions. Terrible. Terrible. Terrible.

|  senior citizen  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2014

Total lack of follow through and difficult to get response from office. I have been trying for months to have something scheduled that her office was to set up, and nothing has happened. When calling her nurse to see what happened, I might as well have been discussing it with my dog, who at least would have listened. The same is true of follow through for refilling pills. Message was to have sent to Dr. Partha, if so, she must have thrown it away. Time to find a new doctor.

|  Office connection a nightmare  |  show details
by Mary Joviak on Jul 22nd, 2013

I have been taking thyroid medication for over 20 years. The perscrption was not updated after my physical. I had to call as well as my pharmacy for refills. Now it expired again, before I am due for my next physical. The pharmacy has been calling for a week with no response from her office. I have now called 3 time with no response from this office. I can't function with out this medication. The pharmacy has given me a few to tied me over until they hear from the Dr. I have to drive 30 minutes each way to pick up my prescription and have now been there twice to get 3 pills to tide me over. The answering system makes you listen to a ridiculously long list of options just sending you to the next list of options, never getting to talk to anyone. Major cause for high blood pressure.

|  Outstanding physician!  |  show details
by Bernadette on Feb 22nd, 2013

I am so grateful Dr. Partha accepted me as a new patient last year! She was one of the choices given to me when my other doctor became a hospitalist. I am 62 and have never had a better doctor. She is excellent, all the way around. I have never had a doctor follow through the way she does. Very refreshing!

|  show details
Aug 31st, 2012

Dr. Partha has an unusual ability to relate and respect her patients. She is open to questions and discussions. She feels comfortable with saying "I don't know" and referring you. I hope that managed care does not burn her out!

|  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

Dr. Partha is an excellent physician! She is pleasant, caring, and an excellent diagnostician as well. Her office is beautiful, and it's not difficult to get an appointment with her. She is great about following up as well. I can't think of a single negative. I give her my highest recommendation. She's the best primary care doctor I've ever had.

|  Very Confident in Dr. Partha  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

Dr. Partha has been courteous, thorough and caring during my four visits to her. She helped me get a miserable allergy problem under control, and has been thorough during my annual exams. I seldom have to wait at all for appointments. I give her a strong recommendation.

|  I loved her!  |  show details
by Michelle St. Rose on Sep 2nd, 2010

Dr. Partha is compassionate, thorough and listened. A breath of fresh air from the typical doctors in todays "10" minute per patient system. She spent almost 30 minutes with me and addressed all my concerns. Please....if you are looking for a great doctor...she is the one.

|  A great doctor  |  show details
by Leslie on Jul 15th, 2009

Dr. Partha is amazing. Truly the best care provider I've ever had (and I'm 52). Can't say enough good things about her. She really cares and you feel it. And I trust her judgement, as she speaks and qualifies herself with medical knowledge.