Dr. Indu Partha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Indu Partha?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 14th, 2014

The worst Dr. I have ever seen

I'm in tears right now because working with Dr. Partha is not only frustrating but also hurtful. I practically had to beg to have someone explain my test results to me. What I finally got was someone with no medical experience repeating words written by Dr. Partha. If I have a question I then have to wait until that person speaks to Dr. Partha and then responds to me (only after leaving messages and trying to track them down). Don't waste your time. She doesn't care and can't be bothered to do more than ask a few questions. Terrible. Terrible. Terrible.

April 30th, 2014

senior citizen

Total lack of follow through and difficult to get response from office. I have been trying for months to have something scheduled that her office was to set up, and nothing has happened. When calling her nurse to see what happened, I might as well have been discussing it with my dog, who at least would have listened. The same is true of follow through for refilling pills. Message was to have sent to Dr. Partha, if so, she must have thrown it away. Time to find a new doctor.

February 22nd, 2013

Outstanding physician!

I am so grateful Dr. Partha accepted me as a new patient last year! She was one of the choices given to me when my other doctor became a hospitalist. I am 62 and have never had a better doctor. She is excellent, all the way around. I have never had a doctor follow through the way she does. Very refreshing!

August 31st, 2012

Dr. Partha has an unusual ability to relate and respect her patients. She is open to questions and discussions. She feels comfortable with saying "I don't know" and referring you. I hope that managed care does not burn her out!

November 3rd, 2011

Dr. Partha is an excellent physician! She is pleasant, caring, and an excellent diagnostician as well. Her office is beautiful, and it's not difficult to get an appointment with her. She is great about following up as well. I can't think of a single negative. I give her my highest recommendation. She's the best primary care doctor I've ever had.

June 29th, 2011

Very Confident in Dr. Partha

Dr. Partha has been courteous, thorough and caring during my four visits to her. She helped me get a miserable allergy problem under control, and has been thorough during my annual exams. I seldom have to wait at all for appointments. I give her a strong recommendation.

September 2nd, 2010

I loved her!

Dr. Partha is compassionate, thorough and listened. A breath of fresh air from the typical doctors in todays "10" minute per patient system. She spent almost 30 minutes with me and addressed all my concerns. Please....if you are looking for a great doctor...she is the one.

July 15th, 2009

A great doctor

Dr. Partha is amazing. Truly the best care provider I've ever had (and I'm 52). Can't say enough good things about her. She really cares and you feel it. And I trust her judgement, as she speaks and qualifies herself with medical knowledge.

February 18th, 2017