Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Indu Patel
Dr. Indu Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Barnhart, MO. She has 46 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Patel is affiliated with St Anthony's Medical Center, Jefferson Regional Medical Center and Jefferson Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Indu Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Indu Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Barnhart, MO.
Dr. William Magee
Imperial, MO 3.41 mi63
Dr. Celso Rodrigues
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Imperial, MO 3.84 mi40
Dr. Shirley Joo
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Arnold, MO 4.93 mi17