A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indu Poornima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Indu Poornima is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indu Poornima, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Poornima graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Poornima has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indu Gopalakrishnan Poornima MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Indu G. Poornima practice?
- Dr. Indu Poornima has 8 office locations.
Dr. Indu Poornima practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mc Kees Rocks, PA and Bethel Park, PA.
See Pittsburgh Cardiologists.