A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indu Poornima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Indu Poornima is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poornima
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Poornima Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indu Poornima, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Poornima graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Poornima has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indu Gopalakrishnan Poornima MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Indu G. Poornima practice?
- Dr. Indu Poornima has 8 office locations.
Dr. Indu Poornima practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mc Kees Rocks, PA and Bethel Park, PA.
See Pittsburgh Cardiologists.