Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Indu Sud
Dr. Indu Sud, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ashton, MD, with another office in Washington, DC. She has 49 years of experience. Her specialties include Addiction Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Sud is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Washington. She speaks English.
Dr. Indu Sud has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Indu Sud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashton, MD.
Dr. Rose Ambrose
Highland, MD 2.71 mi13
Dr. Haroldo Drachenberg
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Highland, MD 2.80 mi24
Dr. Normund Wong
Silver Spring, MD 3.42 mi54