A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indu Vence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Indu Vence is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indu Vence, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Illness
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Hot Flashes
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Vence graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
Dr. Vence has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indu M Vence MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Indu M. Vence practice?
- Dr. Indu Vence has 2 office locations.
Dr. Indu Vence practices Family Medicine near Schaumburg, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Park Ridge, IL.
See Schaumburg Family Physicians.