A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indu Vence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Indu Vence is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vence
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vence Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indu Vence, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Illness
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Vence graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vence has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indu M Vence MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Indu M. Vence practice?
- Dr. Indu Vence has 8 office locations.
Dr. Indu Vence practices Family Medicine near Schaumburg, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington Heights, IL and Gurnee, IL.
See Schaumburg Family Physicians.