A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indu Vence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Indu Vence is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vence
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vence Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indu Vence, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Illness
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Vence graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vence has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indu M Vence MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Indu M. Vence practice?
- Dr. Indu Vence has 1 office location.
Dr. Indu Vence practices Family Medicine near Schaumburg, IL.
See Schaumburg Family Physicians.