Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Indu Vira
Dr. Indu Vira, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vira is affiliated with East Orange General Hospital, St Barnabas Medical Center and John F Kennedy Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Indu Vira has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Indu Vira is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.
Dr. Wilson Antoine
Newark, NJ 0.16 mi37
Dr. Hemantkumar Patel
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Newark, NJ 0.21 mi35
Dr. Denis Schisano
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Newark, NJ 0.21 mi43