A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indukumar Solanki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solanki
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solanki Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indukumar Solanki, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Solanki graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Solanki has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wilmington Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indukumar Mohanlal Solanki MD is a male Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Indukumar M. Solanki practice?
- Dr. Indukumar Solanki has 1 office location.
Dr. Indukumar Solanki practices Radiology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Radiologists.