A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indukumar Sonpal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Indukumar Sonpal is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sonpal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sonpal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indukumar Sonpal, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonpal graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Sonpal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Parma Community General Hospital
- St Vincent Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indukumar M Sonpal MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Indukumar M. Sonpal practice?
- Dr. Indukumar Sonpal has 1 office location.
Dr. Indukumar Sonpal practices Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.