Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Smiles to your face, knife to your back! show details Smiles to your face, knife to your back!
Nov 29th, 2012

I thought Dr. Christopher was going to be a great doctor, but just the other day I received a letter from her saying she wouldn't see me any more. There was no reason, and when I asked the staff why/what happened, I was told it was all in the letter. Uh, duh! No it wasn't! Why else would I be asking?!?! I'm so glad to see civilian doctors actually care about their patients!!! I'm going back to the VA!!! At least there I know they won't drop me or at least not tell me why!!!

Rude Staff - never saw the doctor show details Rude Staff - never saw the doctor
Jun 11th, 2012

The young lady at the front window has to be the rudest person I have ever met. She did not speak except to thrust paperwork in your hand and say "fill these out". If you went up to the window she slammed it closed in your face. I watched her do this to 3 different patients and each one chose to leave. She did the same thing to me and then berated me for forgetting to sign on one page (my first time at this office). At that point I left. I've heard wonderful things about this doctor and it took 7 weeks from calling to make an appt to actually getting in. But if this is how this doctor allows her staff to treat patients, I won't be back.

Rude show details Rude
Dec 12th, 2011

Called to make a first time appt, receptionist was rude, will go elsewhere.

Great doctor, very caring show details Great doctor, very caring
by S. Smith on Jul 6th, 2010

Dr. Christopher meets all my needs as a family physician. She's knowledgeable, caring and I like her. She works with you on insurance, work schedules, prescriptions and more. Overall I'm glad I found her when my previous long time family physician retired.

Mr Theodore H Glover show details Mr Theodore H Glover
by Anonymous on Mar 25th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

I am writing this review based on my wifes experience with Dr. Christopher and her office staff. Dr. Christopher was my wifes primary doctor and PCM ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com