Dr. Indumathi Christopher MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2017
I LOVE Dr. Christopher!
Dr. Christopher is totally open and honest about her philosophy on medicine, treatment and total health care. She is a great educator of what your symptoms mean and what treatment is needed (or not needed). She is not a pill pusher. She is respectful of your input & opinions on your treatment and ultimately leaves it up to you to make the final decisions on your treatment after in depth discussion with her. She is very professional and friendly. Easy to talk to about anything. She is gentle and will give you as much time as you need. She tries very hard to stay on time with her appointments. I have never had to wait more than 30 minutes for her. Once she was running an hour late and the office called to let me know. Her staff is excellent as well!

October 16th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Christopher for almost 8 yrs. She has always been friendly, concerned, and listens to my issues. She makes sure I have my blood tests, mammogram, pap smear, and any other test I need in a timely manner. She forgets no detail. I never wait too long and my next appointment is made before I leave. My husband, daughter, and son-in-law all use this Doctor with great results.

November 29th, 2012
Smiles to your face, knife to your back!
I thought Dr. Christopher was going to be a great doctor, but just the other day I received a letter from her saying she wouldn't see me any more. There was no reason, and when I asked the staff why/what happened, I was told it was all in the letter. Uh, duh! No it wasn't! Why else would I be asking?!?! I'm so glad to see civilian doctors actually care about their patients!!! I'm going back to the VA!!! At least there I know they won't drop me or at least not tell me why!!!

June 11th, 2012
Rude Staff - never saw the doctor
The young lady at the front window has to be the rudest person I have ever met. She did not speak except to thrust paperwork in your hand and say "fill these out". If you went up to the window she slammed it closed in your face. I watched her do this to 3 different patients and each one chose to leave. She did the same thing to me and then berated me for forgetting to sign on one page (my first time at this office). At that point I left. I've heard wonderful things about this doctor and it took 7 weeks from calling to make an appt to actually getting in. But if this is how this doctor allows her staff to treat patients, I won't be back.

December 12th, 2011
Rude
Called to make a first time appt, receptionist was rude, will go elsewhere.

July 6th, 2010
Great doctor, very caring
Dr. Christopher meets all my needs as a family physician. She's knowledgeable, caring and I like her. She works with you on insurance, work schedules, prescriptions and more. Overall I'm glad I found her when my previous long time family physician retired.

March 25th, 2010
Mr Theodore H Glover
I am writing this review based on my wifes experience with Dr. Christopher and her office staff. Dr. Christopher was my wifes primary doctor and PCM ...

July 23rd, 2009