A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Indurashmi Mayakrishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Indurashmi Mayakrishnan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Indurashmi Mayakrishnan, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Bell's Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayakrishnan graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Mayakrishnan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texoma Medical Center
- TMC Behavior Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Indurashmi Mayakrishnan MD is a female Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Indurashmi Mayakrishnan practice?
- Dr. Indurashmi Mayakrishnan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Indurashmi Mayakrishnan practices Neurology near Sherman, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Denison, TX.
See Sherman Neurologists.