A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ineke Ayubi-Moak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ineke Ayubi-Moak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ineke Ayubi-Moak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayubi-Moak graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ayubi-Moak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ineke Maryam Ayubi-Moak MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ineke M. Ayubi-Moak practice?
- Dr. Ineke Ayubi-Moak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ineke Ayubi-Moak practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.