A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ines Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ines Berger is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ines Berger, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Friedrich-Alexander-Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Berger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Winona Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ines H Berger MD and PHD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ines H. Berger practice?
- Dr. Ines Berger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ines Berger practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Tomah, WI and Greensboro, GA.
See Augusta Anesthesiologists, Augusta Pain Management Doctors, and Augusta Critical Care Practitioners.