A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ines Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ines Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cysts
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ines Chiying Lin MD is a female Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ines C. Lin practice?
- Dr. Ines Lin has 11 office locations.
Dr. Ines Lin practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Plastic Surgeons.