A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ines Sancho Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ines Sancho Torres is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ines Sancho Torres, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sancho Torres graduated from Universidad De Santander.
Dr. Sancho Torres has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
- Si University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ines Sancho Torres MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ines Sancho Torres practice?
- Dr. Ines Sancho Torres has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ines Sancho Torres practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.