A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inessa Fishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inessa Fishman, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fishman
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fishman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acquired Ear Deformities
- Dermal Fillers
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishman graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Fishman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inessa Fishman MD is a female Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Inessa Fishman practice?
- Dr. Inessa Fishman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Inessa Fishman practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Gulf Shores, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Gulf Shores Plastic Surgeons.