Dr. Inez Balinska MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 21st, 2015
I would not have another doctor for my child! She even calls at night to check on my kids.

February 24th, 2015
She cares!
After going through 3 other pediatricians in town and having some horrible experiences we chose Balinska for our daughter and she has been her pediatrician for the past 6 years now. The office staff is wonderful. We can always get in right away if she is sick or there is an emergency. They answer any questions I call with. Dr Balinska is to the point and very honest.

July 14th, 2014
ms.
She diagnosed the reason why my daughter would throw-up and get dehydrated every spring. It was from allergies.

May 3rd, 2014
I just love Dr. Balinska. She is so good with my son and he is not easy at all! He has Autism, Microcephaly, and ADHD. She was the first one to catch that my son was not meeting his milestone very early in his life,and she sent him to specialists that second. Notice I said not one specialiest but as many as my son needed. So, It wasn't long before we had answers for all our questions, and if we were not happy, she always sent us to second or third doctor, or until we felt that we had the right answer or right doctor for my son. She has always found a way to help my son when I asked. Also he has always got in to the office that same day when sick! Dr. Balinska always listens to me knowing I know my child better then anyone and she always asked me for my imput into my child. So for all this reasons, I feel she is one of the best doctors my CHILDREN have ever had!! Also keep in mind that when ever Dr. Balinska is not able to see your child, there is still her husband Dr. Balinski (pediatrics also) who can see them! How great is that, two pediatric doctors in the same office!! Your child is sure to be seen if needed!

November 23rd, 2012
This doctor and her staff are horrible.
You think that a doctor's office would call you, when your child needs a well check right, wrong. Not her office. You miss your child's appointment and you are in trouble. You would have to wait 6+ month's so that your kid would be seen by her. In the mean time, you can't take your child in for anything because the well check needs to be done first. She has a very bitter personality. I will never in this lifetime, take my kids to her office. If my kids were to end up in the hospital and she was the doctor on call. I would be asking for a different peds doctor. I definitely wouldn't recommend her to anyone.