Family Practitioner, Pediatricians
1456 W Center Rd
Ste 1
Essexville, MI 48732
989-895-4840
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  ms.  |  show details
by marianne nichols on Jul 14th, 2014

She diagnosed the reason why my daughter would throw-up and get dehydrated every spring. It was from allergies.

|  show details
by Ms. MacKenzie on May 3rd, 2014

I just love Dr. Balinska. She is so good with my son and he is not easy at all! He has Autism, Microcephaly, and ADHD. She was the first one to catch that my son was not meeting his milestone very early in his life,and she sent him to specialists that second. Notice I said not one specialiest but as many as my son needed. So, It wasn't long before we had answers for all our questions, and if we were not happy, she always sent us to second or third doctor, or until we felt that we had the right answer or right doctor for my son. She has always found a way to help my son when I asked. Also he has always got in to the office that same day when sick! Dr. Balinska always listens to me knowing I know my child better then anyone and she always asked me for my imput into my child. So for all this reasons, I feel she is one of the best doctors my CHILDREN have ever had!! Also keep in mind that when ever Dr. Balinska is not able to see your child, there is still her husband Dr. Balinski (pediatrics also) who can see them! How great is that, two pediatric doctors in the same office!! Your child is sure to be seen if needed!

|  This doctor and her staff are horrible.  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2012

You think that a doctor's office would call you, when your child needs a well check right, wrong. Not her office. You miss your child's appointment and you are in trouble. You would have to wait 6 month's so that your kid would be seen by her. In the mean time, you can't take your child in for anything because the well check needs to be done first. She has a very bitter personality. I will never in this lifetime, take my kids to her office. If my kids were to end up in the hospital and she was the doctor on call. I would be asking for a different peds doctor. I definitely wouldn't recommend her to anyone.