A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inez Kelleher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inez Kelleher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelleher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelleher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inez Kelleher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelleher graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Kelleher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
- Providence Seattle Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inez Mary Kelleher MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Inez M. Kelleher practice?
- Dr. Inez Kelleher has 1 office location.
Dr. Inez Kelleher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gulfport, MS.
See Gulfport Orthopedic Surgeons.