A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ing-Sei Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ing-Sei Hwang, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Heart Failure
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Hwang has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ing-Sei Hwang MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ing-Sei Hwang practice?
- Dr. Ing-Sei Hwang has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ing-Sei Hwang practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tamarac, FL.