A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ing-Sei Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hwang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hwang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ing-Sei Hwang, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Heart Failure
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Hwang has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ing-Sei Hwang MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ing-Sei Hwang practice?
- Dr. Ing-Sei Hwang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ing-Sei Hwang practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tamarac, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.