A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ing-Sei Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ing-Sei Hwang, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Heart Failure
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Hwang has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hwang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ing-Sei Hwang practice?
- Dr. Ing-Sei Hwang practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tamarac, FL.