Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Inga Friedman
Dr. Inga Friedman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Brunswick, NJ. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Friedman is affiliated with Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge, Rwj University Hospital and The Bristol Myers Squibb Children`s Hospital at R.W. Johnson. Dr. Friedman has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Inga Friedman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Inga Friedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Melanie Watanabe
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
East Brunswick, NJ 0 mi19
Dr. Moheb Abdelmalek
East Brunswick, NJ 0.04 mi39
Dr. Michael Habib
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
East Brunswick, NJ 0.04 mi38