A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inga Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inga Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inga Friedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Leningradskij Sanitarno Gigienceskij Medical Institute. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inga Friedman MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Inga Friedman practice?
- Dr. Inga Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Inga Friedman practices Internal Medicine near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See East Brunswick Internists.