Dr. Inga Kish Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Inga Kish?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 16th, 2012

Ms. S. Edwards

I did not see Dr. Kish in a normal offc setting but in the Emerg Rm of Kings Mtn Hosp. I went in with severe intestinal cramps & spasms. She administered pain medication immediately [wonderful] and anti-nausea meds and allowed me to sleep. She then ordered an xray, blood/urine tests, which proved normal. Overall, I was in the ER for 9 hrs in pain [but sedated and medicated to allow me to rest] and Dr. Kish had a wonderful bedside manner, displayed sympathy and was inquisitive about the cause of illness. She is a fine ER doctor.

September 19th, 2014