A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingeborg Dziedzic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingeborg Dziedzic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dziedzic
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dziedzic Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dziedzic graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dziedzic has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingeborg S Dziedzic MD and PC is a female Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ingeborg S. Dziedzic practice?
- Dr. Ingeborg Dziedzic has 1 office location.
Dr. Ingeborg Dziedzic practices Ophthalmology near Pleasantville, NY.
See Pleasantville Ophthalmologists.