A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingeborg Dziedzic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingeborg Dziedzic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dziedzic
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Dziedzic Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dziedzic graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dziedzic has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingeborg S Dziedzic MD and PC is a female Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ingeborg S. Dziedzic practice?
- Dr. Ingeborg Dziedzic has 1 office location.
Dr. Ingeborg Dziedzic practices Ophthalmology near Pleasantville, NY.
See Pleasantville Ophthalmologists.