A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingeborg Sacksen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingeborg Sacksen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacksen graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Sacksen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingeborg A Sacksen MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ingeborg A. Sacksen practice?
- Dr. Ingeborg Sacksen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ingeborg Sacksen practices Internal Medicine near Wheat Ridge, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Bellingham, WA.
See Wheat Ridge Internists.