Learn more about Dr. Ingela Schnittger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingela Schnittger, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Diseases
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Stress Echocardiography
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnittger graduated from Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schnittger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schnittger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ingela Schnittger practice?
Dr. Ingela Schnittger practices Cardiovascular Disease near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Cardiologists.