Learn more about Dr. Ingela Schnittger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schnittger
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schnittger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingela Schnittger, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Diseases
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Stress Echocardiography
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnittger graduated from Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schnittger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingela Schnittger MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ingela Schnittger practice?
- Dr. Ingela Schnittger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ingela Schnittger practices Cardiovascular Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Cardiologists.