Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ingela Schnittger
Dr. Ingela Schnittger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA, with another office in Palo Alto, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Schnittger is affiliated with Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford and Stanford University Hospital. Dr. Schnittger has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ingela Schnittger has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ingela Schnittger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanford, CA.
Dr. Abhimanyu Uberoi
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi7
Dr. Joseph Levitt
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Stanford, CA 0 mi13
Dr. Charles Liao
Stanford, CA 0 mi7