A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inger Friberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Friberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Northshore University Healthsyste
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inger Siri Friberg MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Inger S. Friberg practice?
- Dr. Inger Friberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Inger Friberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Glencoe, IL.
See Glencoe Obstetricians & Gynecologists.