A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inger Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inger Hansen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inger Lisbeth Hansen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Inger L. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Inger Hansen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Inger Hansen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Endocrinologists.