A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingi Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingi Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of Penn Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingi Kook Lee MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ingi K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Ingi Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ingi Lee practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.