A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingi Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingi Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of Penn Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans