A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Ingida Asfaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingida Asfaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingida Asfaw, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Asfaw graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Asfaw has 34 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Asfaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ingida Asfaw practice?
Dr. Ingida Asfaw practices Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Pontiac Surgeons.