Learn more about Dr. Ingida Asfaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingida Asfaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asfaw
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Asfaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingida Asfaw, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Asfaw graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Asfaw has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingida Asfaw MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ingida Asfaw practice?
- Dr. Ingida Asfaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Ingida Asfaw practices Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Surgeons.