Dr. Ingida Asfaw MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Ingida Asfaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingida Asfaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingida Asfaw, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Asfaw graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Asfaw has 32 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Asfaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ingida Asfaw practice?
Dr. Ingida Asfaw practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Pontiac Surgeons, Pontiac Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Pontiac Cardiologists.