Learn more about Dr. Ingida Asfaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingida Asfaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asfaw
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Asfaw Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingida Asfaw, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Asfaw graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Asfaw has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingida Asfaw MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ingida Asfaw practice?
- Dr. Ingida Asfaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Ingida Asfaw practices Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Surgeons.