A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Walters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walters
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Walters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Walters, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Ingre Walters MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. M I. Walters practice?
- Dr. M Walters has 1 office location.
Dr. M Walters practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.