A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Aalami is Satisfactory. Dr. Aalami has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Aalami graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.More Education & Awards
Dr. Aalami has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aalami accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Aalami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ingrid O. Aalami practice?
Dr. Ingrid Aalami practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA.
See San Jose Obstetricians & Gynecologists.