A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Abols-Mantyh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Abols-Mantyh is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingrid Abols-Mantyh, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abols-Mantyh graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Abols-Mantyh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- District One Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingrid Aina Abols-Mantyh MD is a female Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ingrid A. Abols-Mantyh practice?
- Dr. Ingrid Abols-Mantyh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ingrid Abols-Mantyh practices Neurology near Burnsville, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Faribault, MN.
See Burnsville Neurologists.