A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Alcover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Alcover is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alcover
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Alcover Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alcover graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Alcover has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- Battle Creek Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingrid Alcover MD is a female General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ingrid Alcover practice?
- Dr. Ingrid Alcover has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ingrid Alcover practices General Practice near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Creek, MI and Toledo, OH.
See Ann Arbor General Practitioners.