A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Alcover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Alcover is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alcover
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alcover Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alcover graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Alcover has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- Battle Creek Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingrid Alcover MD is a female General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ingrid Alcover practice?
- Dr. Ingrid Alcover has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ingrid Alcover practices General Practice near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Creek, MI and Toledo, OH.
See Ann Arbor General Practitioners.