A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingrid Alexander, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Alexander has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center
- St Johns Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingrid Irene Alexander MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ingrid I. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Ingrid Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Ingrid Alexander practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Pediatricians and Springfield Allergists.