Dr. Ingrid Balcomb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ingrid Balcomb?

Posted on September 4th, 2015

Dr Balcomb is an amazing doctor. After suffering from having my first daughter be stillborn at a previous doctors office I switched to her. She has since delivered 2 healthy babies for me and soon to be 3rd. She took the time to understand my concerns and my worries. I was pretty much an emotional wreck when I was pregnant with my second child, soon after I had had my stillborn daughter. She was very kind to me and understanding. She found out I had gestational diabetes early on and said I probaly had It for my first too (just undiagnosed). She was also an advocate for me. Helping to get the head of the hospital to agree to induce me early during both pregnancies. I can't say enough good things about her :)

Posted on October 7th, 2013

Have seen Dr. Balcomb for years, but recently needed GYN surgery, and I can only say "thank you" for the tender,warm and professional way I was treated by Dr. Balcomb, and her entire staff. Dr. Balcomb gave me the office time I needed, always returns my calls, and made my trip to the OR a complete success. I think her confidence in caring for me made all the difference. I would recommend her to anyone, as she is indeed special.

Awesome!

Posted on February 19th, 2012

I switched to this practice midway through my pregnancy as I was so dissatisfied with my previous provider. I literally arrived at her office in tears and was seen right away, no appointment at all! They have provided me with incredible care- I always saw either Dr. B or Sherri the midwife and feel totally blessed to have them as my team. My son is now three months old and I can't wait to have another child and return to AFA!

Dr Balcomb is the best!

Posted on November 30th, 2011

Dr Balcomb is the best doctor I have ever been too. She took lots of time to help me understand my situation (miscarriage) and answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable with what was happening to me. She is very kind and caring and definitely knowledgeable and experienced. I can't wait to go back to see her once I get pregnant again.

Posted on April 2nd, 2011

I love Dr. Balcomb, she always takes such good care of me. Her office is very welcoming. I love being a patient of her practice and her midwife Sherri is also great! If at anytime I ever had to wait longer than 10 minutes, she has always apologized to me and always spent more than enough time with me. I always leave the office feeling happy with my care. I can't wait to get pregnant again to go back and see them all!

Best Obstetrician & Gynecologist Doctor Ever

Posted on March 24th, 2011

If I have a second baby I will totally go back to her practice no matter how long the commute might be. Sherry and Dr. Balcomb are just the best in this area. My daughter came into this world and felt Dr. Balcomb hands first and the experience was awesome.

Posted on October 15th, 2017