Dr. Ingrid Bermudez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ingrid Bermudez?

AMAZING

Posted on March 29th, 2017

ONE OF THE FEW DOCTORS WHO REALLY CARE, AND TAKES TIME WITH HER PATIENTS!!!! SHE GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND!!! SHE BRINGS BACK WHAT AND CARING MD IS ALL ABOUT!!!!

I called today to find out if Dr Bermudez was taking new patients.The lady who answered the phone was very hard to understand and very much in a hurry to get off the phone almost hung up before I could ask if she takes my insurance.Not sure I will be waiting till March just to see the Doctor.The office staff seems to be to much in a hurry.I was told you are a good Dr and needed to see another family Dr but I think I will have to look elsewhere!

Posted on February 8th, 2017

Patient

Posted on August 30th, 2016

My family and I absolutely loves Dr bermudez and her staff!

Posted on August 30th, 2016

Dr.Bermudez is both mine & my daughters doctor, shes an amazing physician & very attentive. I have referred friends as well as family members to her & no has left her unsatisfied. I love her and would recommend her to anyone!!!

Best doctor

Posted on August 30th, 2016

Excellent practitioner, good listener, explained everything as expected

Posted on June 7th, 2016

Dr. Bermudez is a breath of fresh air. She is personable and knowledgeable. She takes time with her patients and gets to know them on a personal level. I am so glad I found her and hope to have her as my physician for many years.

Posted on September 17th, 2015

In my experience, Dr. Bermudez makes snap judgments regarding patients rather than taking the time to obtain complete and accurate information. Additionally, the staff's treatment of my daughter showed a real lack of compassion. Not recommended.

Posted on July 1st, 2015

Oh my god, I love her she been my kids doctor and mine, when she first started in mechaniville and the Ladies that work with her are the best too. If I am sick or my kids are I call her, same day I see her, nine out of ten. She the best I love her, and my kids do too.

MEDICARE Patients Beware!

Posted on May 8th, 2015

Do not go to this doctor if you are on Medicare!!! This doctor has outright lied to me concerning my visits. She guaranteed my exam was a Medicare Annual Wellness visit, then refused to code it as such, charging me $200 for the visit. She did this twice. Then did it to my husband, for a total of $600 for free services. When changing doctors she has refused to send our records to either us or to the new doctor.

Best of the Best

Posted on November 4th, 2011

Dr. Bermudez has been my physician for several years. I refuse to switch physicians even though I now live 40+ min. from her office- she's that good. She takes the time to understand who you are and your lifestyle. She treats the whole person, not just the illness. I trust her emphatically and recommend her wholeheartedly.

Posted on October 27th, 2011

Dr. Bermudez has been my Doctor for a few years now. Her staff is wonderful and very caring!!!. Now the Doctor. She is an amazing, wonderful caring woman. She has treated me for a few different things and has helped me tremendously with some personal issues i've been dealing with over this past year. Dr. Bermudez is one incredible physician!! I could go on and on about her but i'd be here all day writing. I do highly recommend her to friends etc. If she moved her pratice to a different area, I would follow her. She's caring and compassionate and honestly, she's one of a kind. I love her....

Great service

Posted on October 18th, 2011

I was very surprised by how great service I got from this office and the doctor as well. Highly recommended.