Overall Review

no change

Patient
My family and I absolutely loves Dr bermudez and her staff!

August 30th, 2016
Dr.Bermudez is both mine & my daughters doctor, shes an amazing physician & very attentive. I have referred friends as well as family members to her & no has left her unsatisfied. I love her and would recommend her to anyone!!!

Best doctor
Excellent practitioner, good listener, explained everything as expected

June 7th, 2016
Dr. Bermudez is a breath of fresh air. She is personable and knowledgeable. She takes time with her patients and gets to know them on a personal level. I am so glad I found her and hope to have her as my physician for many years.

September 16th, 2015
In my experience, Dr. Bermudez makes snap judgments regarding patients rather than taking the time to obtain complete and accurate information. Additionally, the staff's treatment of my daughter showed a real lack of compassion. Not recommended.

July 1st, 2015
Oh my god, I love her she been my kids doctor and mine, when she first started in mechaniville and the Ladies that work with her are the best too. If I am sick or my kids are I call her, same day I see her, nine out of ten. She the best I love her, and my kids do too.

May 8th, 2015
MEDICARE Patients Beware!
Do not go to this doctor if you are on Medicare!!! This doctor has outright lied to me concerning my visits. She guaranteed my exam was a Medicare Annual Wellness visit, then refused to code it as such, charging me $200 for the visit. She did this twice. Then did it to my husband, for a total of $600 for free services. When changing doctors she has refused to send our records to either us or to the new doctor.

November 4th, 2011
Best of the Best
Dr. Bermudez has been my physician for several years. I refuse to switch physicians even though I now live 40+ min. from her office- she's that good. She takes the time to understand who you are and your lifestyle. She treats the whole person, not just the illness. I trust her emphatically and recommend her wholeheartedly.

October 27th, 2011
Dr. Bermudez has been my Doctor for a few years now. Her staff is wonderful and very caring!!!. Now the Doctor. She is an amazing, wonderful caring woman. She has treated me for a few different things and has helped me tremendously with some personal issues i've been dealing with over this past year. Dr. Bermudez is one incredible physician!! I could go on and on about her but i'd be here all day writing. I do highly recommend her to friends etc. If she moved her pratice to a different area, I would follow her. She's caring and compassionate and honestly, she's one of a kind. I love her....

October 18th, 2011
Great service
I was very surprised by how great service I got from this office and the doctor as well. Highly recommended.

June 17th, 2011
Best Doctor I have ever met
I love Dr Bermudez, I have never met such an amazing person. I could write about her for hours to express how happy I am to be her patient. I recommend every one I know to her. Best doctor in the U.S.

February 28th, 2011
Love Dr. Bermudez!
I needed a new PCP since my doctor moved out of town. Dr. Bermudez was suggested by a close friend. I was amazed at the time she spent with me. She is very caring and I felt important which is really hard to find in healthcare these days. Love, Love, Love her !!!!!