A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Blomquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Blomquist is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blomquist
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Blomquist Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingrid Blomquist, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Blomquist graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Blomquist has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingrid Blomquist MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ingrid Blomquist practice?
- Dr. Ingrid Blomquist has 1 office location.
Dr. Ingrid Blomquist practices Infectious Disease near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Infectious Disease Doctors.