A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Blomquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingrid Blomquist, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blomquist graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Blomquist has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blomquist accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ingrid K. Blomquist practice?
Dr. Ingrid Blomquist practices Infectious Disease near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Infectious Disease Doctors.