A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Blomquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Blomquist is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blomquist
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingrid Blomquist, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Blomquist graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Blomquist has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingrid Blomquist MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ingrid Blomquist practice?
- Dr. Ingrid Blomquist has 1 office location.
Dr. Ingrid Blomquist practices Infectious Disease near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Infectious Disease Doctors.