Dr. Ingrid Bullard MD Patient Reviews

• 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

August 3rd, 2016
Horrible communication skills
If I could give this place 0 out of 5 stars I would. I have been going to Novant Rankin Women's Health locations for about a year now and I haven't had any issues previously. I usually see Dr. Graham and she is a pressure to deal with. She is very open minded and informative. I needed to make an appointment for an ultrasound and a follow up visit and unfortunately she wasn't available that day so I ended up seeing Dr. Bullard instead. This is where things took a turn for the worst. My ultrasound was given by an ultrasound tech named Joanna Johnson who was very rude and impersonal. She made me feel very uncomfortable throughout the ultrasound exam and when I would ask questions she would abruptly reply with a rude tone as though she was annoyed at my questions. Shortly after the ultrasound exam I sat down with Dr. Bullard who right off the bat asked me "I am confused as to why you are even here". This question caught me off guard because it should have been obvious from the results of the ultrasound and my medical history as to why I was there. It was clear from the very beginning that the doctor was not interested in discussing my condition and possible options. It was only when I started asking questions that she sighed and answered my questions in mediocre fashion. I did not get the impression that she even cared for me as a person nor had my best interests in mind. I am very disappointed in the care I received through Novant Health and I will be looking for alternative providers.