A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Chacon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Chacon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chacon
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chacon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingrid Chacon, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chacon graduated from Universidad De Costa Rica, San Jose.
Dr. Chacon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingrid M Chacon MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ingrid M. Chacon practice?
- Dr. Ingrid Chacon has 1 office location.
Dr. Ingrid Chacon practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Internists and McAllen Gastroenterologists.