A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Chacon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Chacon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingrid Chacon, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chacon graduated from Universidad De Costa Rica, San Jose.
Dr. Chacon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingrid Maria Chacon MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ingrid M. Chacon practice?
- Dr. Ingrid Chacon has 1 office location.
Dr. Ingrid Chacon practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Edinburg, TX.
See Edinburg Internists and Edinburg Gastroenterologists.