Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Chacon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Chacon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chacon
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chacon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingrid Chacon, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chacon graduated from Universidad De Costa Rica, San Jose.
Dr. Chacon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingrid M Chacon MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ingrid M. Chacon practice?
- Dr. Ingrid Chacon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ingrid Chacon practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Edinburg, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McAllen, TX and Mission, TX.
See Edinburg Internists and Edinburg Gastroenterologists.