A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Felix-Peralta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Felix-Peralta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Felix-Peralta graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Felix-Peralta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingrid Ivanna Felix-Peralta MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ingrid I. Felix-Peralta practice?
- Dr. Ingrid Felix-Peralta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ingrid Felix-Peralta practices Pediatrics near Jackson Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyside, NY.
See Jackson Heights Pediatricians.