A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Gorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Gorman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingrid Gorman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorman graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gorman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emerson Hospital
- Emerson Hospital - Out Pt
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gorman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ingrid K. Gorman practice?
Dr. Ingrid Gorman practices Internal Medicine near Acton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Harvard, MA and Littleton, MA.
See Acton Internists.