Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ingrid Hriljac
Dr. Ingrid Hriljac, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hriljac is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center, New York Presbyterian Hospital - CUMC and New York Harbor Healthcare System. Dr. Hriljac has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Ingrid Hriljac has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ingrid Hriljac is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Laura Crowley
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi18
Dr. Ronald Crystal
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi45
Dr. Kelly Axsom
New York, NY 0 mi9