A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Isdith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Isdith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingrid Isdith, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Isdith graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Isdith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingrid Isdith DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ingrid Isdith practice?
- Dr. Ingrid Isdith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ingrid Isdith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jupiter, FL and West Palm Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.