A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Kjellin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kjellin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kjellin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingrid Kjellin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kjellin graduated from Uppsala Universitet.
Dr. Kjellin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingrid Bettina Kjellin MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ingrid B. Kjellin practice?
- Dr. Ingrid Kjellin has 1 office location.
Dr. Ingrid Kjellin practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Brentwood, TN.
See Brentwood Radiologists and Brentwood Pediatric Specialists.