A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Kohlmorgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Kohlmorgen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingrid Kohlmorgen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohlmorgen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kohlmorgen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingrid Kristen Kohlmorgen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ingrid K. Kohlmorgen practice?
- Dr. Ingrid Kohlmorgen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ingrid Kohlmorgen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX and Haltom City, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.