A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Labat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Labat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingrid Labat, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Labat graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Labat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - New Orleans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingrid T Labat MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ingrid T. Labat practice?
- Dr. Ingrid Labat has 1 office location.
Dr. Ingrid Labat practices Emergency Medicine near Covington, LA.
See Covington Emergency Physicians.