A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Lizarraga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Lizarraga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingrid Lizarraga, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lizarraga graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Lizarraga has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Great River Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital Of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingrid Marie Lizarraga BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ingrid M. Lizarraga practice?
- Dr. Ingrid Lizarraga has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ingrid Lizarraga practices Surgery near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, IA and West Burlington, IA.
See Iowa City Surgeons.